Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to the 300 club

super_rice

my last best 1 rep deadlift was 285lbs. i barely cleared it. almost lost the grip, i only had finger tips on it, plus i swear it took me a full goddamn 5 minutes to get it to lockout (of whcih lasted a split second), then i just dropped it to the floor.

today, after a month off, with only a little light unilateral work to stay sane during the layouff (db split squats, some plyo), i walked into the gym

grip was the most solid it's been - EVER (i felt like i could firmly hold 350+lbs). got a very explosive 300lbs off the floor and with a nice two or three second lockout to admire the work.

I FEEL GREAT! :supercool

lol shit..im gonna have to start deading again...i was doing 275 5x5 but havent deaded since..pfft febuary maybe? we'll see how it goes

Holy fuck, I thought it was bench too man. Congrats man...the first time I tried a DL max I thought my lumbar disks would rupture and shit, it was a scary experience.

time to update your signature bro.

16 @ 5'8 / 150lbs / 10%bf
goal: 160lbs / 8%bf

bench: 196 x 1, 168 x 4, 157 x 10
goal: 205 x 1, and long term: 205 x 6
squat: 155 x 5
goal: 150 x 5 (GOAL DONE!), long term: 200 x 6
dead: 155x5
goal: 200x5

measurements as of dec 27 '03
chest 39.5", left bicep 13.5", right bicep 13.8" ish, left calf 15.5", right calf 15.5", right quad 19.5", left quad 19.5"

Top Bottom