Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

thanks karen . im 5f3 and when i started on here i was weighing 145 then i went up to 147 and now im down to 143 ive been doing exercises , leg lifts situps , squats , lifting weights and im taking a diet supplement to help curce my food craving and give me energy .. and so far girl its working im very much proud of my self me and my fiance went out and got our selfs bikes so now every day when we get home from work we go for a bike ride ..well as he puts it a bike race lol ....... its alot of fun i feel more proud of myself now then i did a month ago ....... ;)

LH25, I'm afraid that your apple cider diet is not going to work. The best it could do for you is to clean out your colon. You'll have diarrhea for weeks. It's a diuretic diet that will help you lose water, but not fat. It's also a low cal diet, so you know what that means.... your body goes into starvation mode and retains all the bodyfat and uses muscle tissue was source for fuel.

We need to know exactly what you're eating; however, if your intake turns out to be less than 1000, you might not want to post, b/c I will end up flaming you until I go into labor. :D You might not want to take supplements to curve your appetite if you're not eating enough. My advice is to see a registered dietician or nutritionist. They'll school you on the importance of food and hopefully sway you away from the malarchy of fad diets.

Spats is right saying that you can't spot reduce, but you can strengthen the muscles surrounding the stomach. It's important to keep in mind to work the lower back each time you work the abs. Core strength is very important.

take care and keep exercising

Trust me..the apple cider stuff does not work!! Been there and done that years ago. The only thing it does is leave a very nasty taste in your mouth. I have tried about every lose weight sceme that there is or ever was. Drinks, soups...you name it. It would make you feel better about yourself, you know...hey, I'm doing it...but the results were crap because you would still gain weight back.

As for the people on this board. They are the greatest bunch of people I have ever met when it comes to having cheerleaders in your corner. I was a little skeptical at first when I posted my thread, I thought for sure that someone was going to leave "rude comments" about me and what I am doing (I didn't put trying to do). But no one has and I doubt that someone will.

As everyone has said...there is no quick way to lose. The only thing that you can do is exercise and eat healthy. Drink lots of water. I am taking a fat burner myself and I have kept doing the crunches (mostly because I like doing them because I like the feeling). Right now, I am just hiking through the woods around my house, but I will be joining the gym shortly.

You have two kids...must be stuff for kids to eat around the house...potato chips, cereal, Tasty Cakes...stuff that kids eat. That's a major temptation...trust me I know. How I was able to take one bite of Banana Cream Pie and not eat anymore, especially in a depressed state was beyond me and everyone else. I guess I mentaly told myself I would be more depressed afterwards and put it back in the fridge.

It's going to take alot of time and effort to get where your target goal...or as Phem told me..."You are at your target when your in your coffin." The journey may be a long one with a few set backs here and there...or it may be a short one. Either way, you will feel better about yourself.

There are alot of good tips on my thread "Ok, ok, ok, new to this but...."

Good luck and whatever you do...don't give up.

ok peeps for those who are now just looking at this i posted this 3 weeks ago . IM NOT TAKING THAT CRAP trust me i had a few girls tell me it no good and they told me what to do . and im following what tey told me to do , so if ya read this post and then post a reply telling me its not gonna work i already know that , and thank you for the info .... ;)

Top Bottom