Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss While in School

AMBB4L

High End Bro
Platinum
I'm trying to get down to about 7% bf from 9% bf, and I know that it's tough to do this without a low carb diet. However, I don't operate very well without at least some carbs. Besides taking ALA out the ass, are there any other ways to have my carbs and burn them too? (or some other dumb saying that means lose this blubber without losing carbs)

What do your workouts and diet look like? Do you do cardio? 9% to 7% isn't too hard if you have the training and food in order...

My training is a HIT-style program done three times a week, and I'm going to be doing 30min cardio 3x before breakfast.

As far as diet, I'm planning on something like this:

Breakfast: 1egg, 2egg whites and 1.5 cups oatmeal
Brunch: Half of Meal Replacement Bar
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat bread with lettuce and mustard
Snack: Half of MRB
Dinner: Chicken Breast with 2 cups or more of brocolli and cauliflower
Late-night Snack: Protein Shake with Rice Milk added

Dieting in school isnt too bad because you can drink a bottle of water every class and it really adds up. You also are forced to get up earlier so it makes it easier to spread out your meals. Your also gonna have to make sure your training hard, because diet alone is very important but without training it will take much longer to get the desired results.

hit your cardio as hard as you can before breakfast, and again in the evening. 9-7% shouldn't be that big a deal.

The problem with doing your only cardio before breakfast if you want to eat a tonne of carbs during the day, is at that point your body isn't relying on carbs for fuel, just fat stores (in theory). This is fine if you're eating a typical carb reduced diet for cutting up, but if you eat alot of carbs, then its not really optimal. So, try to do some cardio again in the evening when you're carb loaded, and that should help directly burn some of the carbs you ingested during the day before you go to bed, and it gets turned to fat.

Once you hit your 7% though, stop the evening cardio for sure, no need to risk burning up muscle with too much cardio once you hit your goal!

Top Bottom