Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weider?

Steelheart

ok... I dont want to sound like a newby but hasnt there supplement line improved?

I saw some meal replacements and creatine i was going to get but thought twice.

Somebody in the supplement biz told me a couple years ago actually that alot of the supplements on the market like Myoplex etc are outsourced to be made at weider's manufacturing facility in Utah.

I don't know if this is true but for the size of the facility which is like 400000 sq ft it makes sense to me.

sorry myloplex is made at eas headquarters...it has it all in 1 building gym-movie theatre-supplement warehouse & manufacturing facility. THORRY lol RADAR

Like I said I don't know about the different meal replacements etc being made ad weider, but I know for sure that Myoplex is not made at their headquarters.The eas facility is not big enough to support a manufacturing equipment for all those products. And trust me any guy who had a manufacturing part of his facility would be showing off his machinery where it's made in his movie(body of work) rather then show you a shipping area and a bunch of stacked pallets of products.

EAS has it made for them just like 90% of all the companies. Even Bill P mentioned this years ago in his mag. Easy way to tell is look on the side of any container or box of supplements.
It will say either Manufactuered by xyz company or Manufactured exclusively for xyz company(which means made by a outside force. Basically what a company does is request what formula of a product they want to their spec and have it made for them.

I am a manufacturer in a different type of industry all together and I can tell most products on any market are made for someone else to put their label on.

Top Bottom