Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 6 test-e, doing mostly power lifting routines

pavlenko

Hey guys, I just wanted to post up some flix and get responses on what I should be working on more...like what type of excersizes? My legs are thick as I do them 3 times a week and my chest also. I think my shoulders are lagging and my lats need to be brought up more. Just looking for some comments like what do you think my b/f is and what kinda shoulder routine I can do to bring them up, we only have freeweights where I train (its a really jail type gym) btw im not pumped here

also can I get away with doing shoulder presses and latterals on 1 of my chest days ?? Im thinking about doing shoulders twice a week 1 of them being stacked with the chest day

sweet low/mid back thickness. from what i can see you just need overall size nothing sticks out as being lagging. Except you gotta swap hands! fuck bro look at the size differance in your forearms on the back shot...

mon - squats ( pyramid type training, always putting on weight at after each set till I can do like 3 max for afew sets ) Bench , flyes , incline
tuesday - back day + bi's (lats)..5 sets pullups,5 sets pulldowns, ,5 sets dumbell rows, 5 sets cable rowing..then arm routine barbell curls, dumbell curls, jackhammer curls
wed - deadlifts, straight legg deadlifts, hyperextensions ..bench , flyes, weighted dips (with a 55 pound plate), skull crushers, close grip bench, 1 handed dumbell overhead for tris
thursday - off
friday - squat, bench, hyperextensions
sat - shoulder day and bis - is basic shoulder presses with dumbell side raises side and back total like 15 sets. and bi routine same as tuesday

mon - squats ( pyramid type training, always putting on weight at after each set till I can do like 3 max for afew sets ) Bench , flyes , incline
tuesday - back day + bi's (lats)..5 sets pullups,5 sets pulldowns, ,5 sets dumbell rows, 5 sets cable rowing..then arm routine barbell curls, dumbell curls, jackhammer curls
wed - deadlifts, straight legg deadlifts, hyperextensions ..bench , flyes, weighted dips (with a 55 pound plate), skull crushers, close grip bench, 1 handed dumbell overhead for tris
thursday - off
friday - squat, bench, hyperextensions
sat - shoulder day and bis - is basic shoulder presses with dumbell side raises side and back total like 15 sets. and bi routine same as tuesday

my lower back would never make it through a split like this. 20 sets for back? and thats not including all the deadlifts. way too much bi work. 3 days where chest is worked? this isnt a power routine. way too much volume. too little rest.
i can guarantee that your deadlifting is not optimal because your doing a ridiculously long back workout 24 hours before. if youre gaining, i guess keep it up. there is no way you could this without gear and make gains. its just too much with alot of focus on bis. 15 sets for shoulders too? i have trouble completing 9 and thats 3 exercises, 1 for each head of the deltoid.

Running 500mg of test helps with that... I feel my body is growing from this routine... i stay in the gym like 2 hours with little rest for the whole session. Sometimes I do take an extra day off because I listen to my body when it needs that extra day off. Off cycle I train one day on one day off. I like training with alota intensity and volume this is how my body responds best. I am around 187 at 5'9 right now and hope to be at the 200 mark by the summer time.

You do look good. You may also be seeing some results from your split, but I agree way too much volume. Two hours in the gym is too much. There is NO way you can keep it as intense as it needs to be for two hours.
When I have back day...just as an example...I hit back hard heavy and intense for 40 minutes. Bent over BB rows, Wide pull dows, rack pulls then I hit bi's for the remaining 20 minutes. I do all this with enough weight and intensity that I want to vomit after my w/o.

thanks for the input, I totally agree with the 40 minutes is enough and I used to train this way but where I train the coach writes 3 day routines for me, plus I add my own excersizes for the other 2 days....when i get access to a regular gym I will totally spend less time at the gym

Top Bottom