Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

We Should Have A Gay Forum

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
for people like Hotzie and all of his fag buddies with Burnandovatars to hang out at
 
Wootoom said:
for people like Hotzie and all of his fag buddies with Burnandovatars to hang out at


Props to you for keeping it real with the Batemanvatar.
 
lol

I wish I'd have thought of this myself
 
Wootoom said:
u cant im leavin for awhile later


:rolleyes:


did you ever get the balls to reverse that fence?
 
Frisky said:
:rolleyes:


did you ever get the balls to reverse that fence?
lol i really never thought about it i forgot. it looks really good though. ill take pics of my house when all the landscaping is done
 
Wootoom said:
lol i really never thought about it i forgot. it looks really good though. ill take pics of my house when all the landscaping is done


When I come to Canada can I bunk with you guys?
 
Wootoom said:
you sure can

Yee ha.. Daisy gonna cook for me..?

I don't like Chef Boyardee
 
Wootoom said:
ill cook im havin chicken and lobster tonight

damn... save some of that for me.
 
i'm gonna pay big time for that smart assed reply..............
 
strangebrew.............is that the shadow's pic in your avitar?








lol
 
Top Bottom