Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

We better rescue France Again

fistfullofsteel

Well-known member
They are losing to Senegal 1-0 after the 1st half. :lmao: I guess no more home field advantage. I love it when the French do what they do best, Stink up the joint.
 
WODIN said:
As a spectator sport soccer sucks ass.

No watching Golf sucks ass! If you watch the Brazilians play then you will enjoy it much more. It's like watching white people play basketball then there is watching black people basketball. Not to be sound racist or anything. Brazilians play soccer like how black people play basketball. I guess it's because they are more athletic.
 
WODIN said:
As a spectator sport soccer sucks ass.

With all due respect Pops... I feel the same about baseball because I don't understand the Nuances of the game.

As a long time Soccer player, I know what is actually happening on the field. Most see it as a ball going back and forth between people and up and down the field with little or No actual scoring.

I know the Skill required to trap a ball to your feet on the run when it comes at you 40 MPH.

Know where every one of your team mates are at any moment on the field.

Being in a position to receive a pass from someone and Score is very very hard with the caliber of defenders in the game today.
 
I feel the same way about Golf and baseball.

Although Womens curling is cool becuase there are some very hot babes into that sport.
 
I also feel guilty watching womens Gymnastics.
Especially 15 yr old's on the Balance beam or Floor exercise routine.
 
WODIN said:
I feel the same way about Golf and baseball.

Although Womens curling is cool becuase there are some very hot babes into that sport.

you noticed that too in the olympics?


Y_Lifter, that yahoo message board is funny.
 
fistfullofsteel said:


you noticed that too in the olympics?


Y_Lifter, that yahoo message board is funny.

YES I DID! WTF is up with that? I mean we are talking some seriously smokin babes here. Even the broom chicks were hot! LOL!!!
 
fistfullofsteel said:

Y_Lifter, that yahoo message board is funny.

These people try their best at english...

I think you are the idiot, sir. Even two year old has better memory than you Argentina supporting looses... Peace.....
******

BOLUDO!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOCCER HISTORY. FORGOT 1982? "WHILE YOU TRY TO REMEMBER, LET ME MAKE EASY FOR YOU": BRAZIL 3 X 1 ARGENTINA...BUT DON'T WORRY. YOU WON'T FACE
BRAZIL IN THE QUARTERS 'CAUSE ENGLAND WILL TAKE
CARE OF YOU FIRST.THAT LITTLE COKE HEAD (MARADONA) WILL NOT BE THERE TO MAKE U GET AWAY WITH CHEATING.....
***

GET LOST ARGENTINIANS.TELL MARADONA TO PLAY WITH ME.I'LL HAVE HIM WATCHING SPEECHLESS HOW I CONTROL THE BALL WITH MY DICK.

PELE.BYE!BYE!TALK TO LATER.
 
WODIN said:


YES I DID! WTF is up with that? I mean we are talking some seriously smokin babes here. Even the broom chicks were hot! LOL!!!

I have no idea but I was getting turned on by the way they were gripping the broom. Looked like most of them got dolled up too so that didn't hurt. :p I definitely want to get drunk and play curling with some hot Swiss chicks.
 
there is one thing we all have in common.

we dont wanna see france win again :D

football is one of the better spectator sports out there, you just gotta know about it
 
danielson said:
there is one thing we all have in common.

we dont wanna see france win again :D

football is one of the better spectator sports out there, you just gotta know about it

ALLEZ ALLEZ LES BLEUES!!!!!!!!

checking the schedules, man! I hate it all game are in morning :(

Ireland play this morning at 0230, hell quite late to wave my tricolor eh:mix:
 
3Vandoo said:
Ireland will win the SUper Bowl

:rolleyes:


hey champ do us a favor, since this board is located in the US please refer to European football as soccer. it really is an insult to us men that played football.
 
CAGED whiteman said:



hey champ do us a favor, since this board is located in the US please refer to European football as soccer. it really is an insult to us men that played football.

European footbal existed long time before your boring "football/rugby".........
 
CAGED whiteman said:



hey champ do us a favor, since this board is located in the US please refer to European football as soccer. it really is an insult to us men that played football.

I am very sorry sir but I played american and Canadian football until 2 years ago.

thank you
 
3Vandoo said:


ALLEZ ALLEZ LES BLEUES!!!!!!!!

checking the schedules, man! I hate it all game are in morning :(

Ireland play this morning at 0230, hell quite late to wave my tricolor eh:mix:

damn japs and their timezones :mix:

pisses me the fuck off too. 10.30 england sweden:( not as bad but still, sunday morning!!!
 
3Vandoo said:
Yeah all games for me are between 0100 and 0800 :bawling:

i could say set a VCR to record it, but its not an option really is it? :(

as soon as you get up the result wll probably be everywhere. dontthe networks replay the match at a more sociable hour?
 
danielson said:


i could say set a VCR to record it, but its not an option really is it? :(

as soon as you get up the result wll probably be everywhere. dontthe networks replay the match at a more sociable hour?


Trying to get the replay of France/Senegal and nothing!!!!!!!!

At the hours the game playing, media here doesnt seem to give a fuck, not like in 94 or 98 :(

LOL but I sent a email to my cousin's husband who is from France and he replied

"Yeah next game is on the six of june, hope your cousin will not give birth during the game"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
3Vandoo said:



Trying to get the replay of France/Senegal and nothing!!!!!!!!

At the hours the game playing, media here doesnt seem to give a fuck, not like in 94 or 98 :(

LOL but I sent a email to my cousin's husband who is from France and he replied

"Yeah next game is on the six of june, hope your cousin will not give birth during the game"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


;)....i dont see the media being in a hurry to replay that one, in quebec anyhow
 
The Uraguay vs Denmark 4:25AM PST
Or was it Germany vs Saudi?

Either way I was asleep, alarm didn't get set.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom