Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wat do u guys think of the p90x program

infomercial fitness video. nothing more, nothing less.

diet and exercise is the key to weight loss period. not some infomercial video. but hey if that video helps you get off your butt then go for it. i prefer finding a nice trail though and hitting a few miles.

I firmly believe it works. How couldn't it, you need to bust your ass to honestly follow the video.

Its nothing revolutionary though, interval training is all it is. On top of a very accessible video.

i works but it all depends on what u want to "look like"

p90x is more for losing weight and getting in shape...its not going to get u to look like a bber. u will look like ure in shape

personally i like the gym...

Its a great cardio workout! I used it..but its for people who just want to get healthy and lean out.I like the bulky bodbulider look.but none the less its a great buy

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I did it. I used it after my hernia surgery to get my cardio and training back going again. Followed it with Insanity and got back to the gym ASAP. I will say this, the only routine from that video I still use is the ab ripper x. That thing kicks ass everytime I do it.

Been off the boards for a while, thought I'd come back. Just did a focus group with p90x, I have to say you will not get huge, but you will get results like an athlete. It all is on your goals. Wish I was running a stack at the time, but it has been a long time since I had any gear. Tony Horton is a funny guy, a little weird in person, but it works, like anything else though, you have to want to work out.

P90x is what got me truly motivated to start dedicating myself to working out. I was working out before, but wasnt doing it right as I had never really learned how to workout properly, rookie mistake. But this program helped me but on some size and strength, and that progress caused me to want to push myself further. Now I dont use any of the videos from it, but I am looking for a different look than an athletic build, so it doesnt suit my goals.

Top Bottom