Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

was i in the wrong ??

if i were him, id stake your place out for a few weeks. get your schedule down. then ambush you when you werent expecting it and leave you in a coma. thats just what i would do. be careful getting physical with people. no one i know doesnt at least have a belt clip razor on them at all times. and these are professional adults, not kids. next time let your friend fight over a dent in his car.

if i were him, id stake your place out for a few weeks. get your schedule down. then ambush you when you werent expecting it and leave you in a coma. thats just what i would do. be careful getting physical with people. no one i know doesnt at least have a belt clip razor on them at all times. and these are professional adults, not kids. next time let your friend fight over a dent in his car.

yea i should have kept my nose out but the violent side of me wanted out. I train MMA (on and off 8 years) so i mean every now n then when i get in one of those moods i feel like letting go .. but the older wiser bros here are right .. you can be chuck liddell and some little 120lb bitch can pull a knife and its all over .. but im 22 i dont think that far ahead

you and your "bois" should have pulled out a couple of mac 10s and, firing them side ways - naturally - screamed "get some motherfucker!!!!!! Get some!!!!! brrrap bbbrrrrrrraaaaapppppppp!!!!!!!!"

one time!

break yoself!

The guy got off easy.
He did the right thing by calling you.
Where I am from the two of you would go out and buy each other a beer and it would be over. You just buy the f'n beers and drink them. You don't even talk about what happened.

yea i should have kept my nose out but the violent side of me wanted out. I train MMA (on and off 8 years) so i mean every now n then when i get in one of those moods i feel like letting go .. but the older wiser bros here are right .. you can be chuck liddell and some little 120lb bitch can pull a knife and its all over .. but im 22 i dont think that far ahead

At least you recognize it could've ended very badly for you...and it still may.

Top Bottom