Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

was i in the wrong ??

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
so i had a party at my house this weekend. got out of control real quick. around 1am i started clearing people out since the entire street was packed with cars and i live across the steet from the building inspector and the selectman of my town.

first thing i do is rip the beer pong lists off the wall and cut the music. this little girl (prob 20) cops an attitude. i tell the bitch this is my fuckin house ill do what i want and to get the fuck out. she goes over n says something to her "real tough" bf. he walks over to me chest poked out fists clenched typical i think im huge dont fuck with me fat kid. now this kid is about 6'2 6'3 fat mother fucker that thinks hes huge. so he gets in my face at my house cuz i told him and his little gf to get the fuck out. so i help him out the front and i go to close the door behind him n his little posse (he was with 4 kids about 25-26 years old with these little 18-20 year old girls) when i hear a loud and i mean loud bang. I look and the little bitch threw a 6 pack at my boys 05 bmw parked in my driveway. my boy is a little dude like 120-130 lbs real laid back so i knew he wouldnt do anything about it so i chased the kid down. at this point my brother and my good friend are behind me and i catch up to this dude and his 4 friends and just snap. (you dont come into a strangers house and disrespect them like that) so i gut him by the throat and im at the point of no return .. my girl .. the only one that can really control me i guess was screamin at me and trying to pull me off the kid but i dont even remeber seein her.. so his gf the little 20 year old says something smart to me while i have her bf by the thraot against his car and that was the nail in the coffin. i hit him a few times he came back at me and he ended up gettin slammed on the hood of his car head thru his front windshield hood caved in meanwhile his 3 other boys ran down the street scared as shit cuz i just fucked up their boy n im 5'9 around 215 at the moment .. he went to the hospital got 6 staples on the back his head from the windshield and 22 stitches on his face .. he called me the next day and apologized he said his girl told him i was harrassing her and degrading her when i told her to leave and he didnt want to feel like a bitch in front of her. i kinda felt bad after but i dunno it really wasnt my fault.

daaaaaaaaam this is long

Get a new avatar please lil wayne is a talentless retard

im workin on gettin it .. may not be the best rapper but you cant touch his one liners

fuck 'em!

guarantee his ass ain't trying to look tough to some random guy any more (which is idiotic, btw, you never know who you're fucking with)

If it is YOUR HOUSE you get to decide when the party ends, who stays and who leaves.

HOWEVER, just because some guests were douches and did some vandalism to your bud's car that does NOT give you the right to beat the shit out him. You should consider yourself very fortunate if this kid doesn't press assault charges against you and sue you civilly because his bitch ass would WIN.

What you should have done was have your bud file a civil suit against the assholes for what they had done to his car. Get 2 estimates for repairs and go to court. I mean there was more than enough circumstantial evidence for your buddy to be properly compensated.

Damage to personal property does not give you the right to near kill the kid that did it.

Imagine if you had squeezed just a little too hard and snapped his hiyoid bone or if the kid ended up with serious brain damage/paralysis from the blow to his head. Would it still seem that you did the right thing if his injuries were more severe?

Dude, you have to learn to be calmer or don't invite peeps to your home unless you know them fairly well.

Top Bottom