Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warlobo

I have done a couple of winny cycles : tabs only. Love it to death :) Winny puts on major mass= if you lift heavy. I went from 140# at 5'9, to my current 153pds. Make sure you watch the diet, and keep it clean and lean :) Most important. As I think we are all learning.........

Forget the T3.....do some clen with the winny or maybe just a eca stack.

Just one last word....winny doesnt cut on a women; but does a man. IMO it is a major building AS for women.

Best of Luck....and let us know if you want to know of the possible sides to come while taking the winny :mix:

i agree major bulking on winny here too, went from lil less than 140 to 159, at 5 foot 6...

im going to harden up with some ox next

this is the first time Ive done a diet and as you said --- I just thought I was eating clean.....

I was eating clean before, just eating 2 times my weight in protein, that was my main goal, but I thought I had a "clean" diet, yeah, right.

:confused: I'm confused by these comments.....what are the major misconceptions that you have had cleared up recently??

Thanks,
VDL :)

Thank you

Thanks to all ofyou, I see now my diet is 'fairly' clean, but i'm eating too much. I only eat what I cook, except for my daily shakes (happens to be high in calories, weight gainer bc it tastes better). Do any of the rest of you have some diets you care to share. My biggest problem is trying to find things to eat without getting bored. Major cravings, and maybe tooo much coffee.(6cups).

I have just simply learned that food is EVERYTHING, I have no real cravings for anything, cause I know now its just shit that I am craving when I do, and if I want to be a big ball of shit, then I can eat it, so I don't eat it, it's that simple. :)

WHOO HOO! I actually am right on with the food thing - I do NOT eat anything unless I have prepared it myself (deli meat - no way)....tuna fish, boiled chicken, steamed broccoli, green beans, and cauliflower, cottage cheese, egg whites, wheat bread and oats and that's it....

I thought I didn't like fish - but I recently tried baked white fish at a resturant and loved it....

How do you all prepare fish??

I do NOT eat anything unless I have prepared it myself (deli meat - no way)....tuna fish, boiled chicken, steamed broccoli, green beans, and cauliflower, cottage cheese, egg whites, wheat bread and oats and that's it....

I wanted to throw in a couple of suggestions - alot of the diets, etc that are posted on here are geared towards a particular goal or part of a phase (bulking / cutting) or for a competition where the goal is to look a certain way by a particular date. When doing so, the diet is extremely limited with the intent of counting calories, protein, carbs, fats. I worked w/ a holistic nutritionist this past summer and one of the things she did was put me on a short (1-2 weeks) "detox" diet. This included no protein shakes, actually fairly low protein levels, but the biggest part was use of fruits & vegetables - yea - I had to drag out my juicer (what a mess that is...) but what I got out of that little change in diet was a chance for my body to get "cleaned out" a little - cut back on the high protein that my body had been processing as a result of 8 months of competition dieting and also to add in all those things that are usually taboo -- fruit & vegies w/ higher sugar content (carrots, etc.) A very restrictive diet allows u to keep tabs on your diet content, but that also restricts many of the great enzymes & stuff that are available from fruits, etc.

My suggestion is to include in your dieting schedule the bulking & cutting stuff, but also a short break from it all to add in some of those things that are explicitly restricted from diet.

Also was gonna say a few egg yolks every now & then is a good thing. And for some people, it is better to stay away from wheat and gluten breads -- the bread option is then sprouted bread (E.g. Ezekial bread).

Oh yea -- fish -- paprika & lemon juice and cooked either on the grill or on the George Foreman. Tuna, tilapia, swordfish (I LOVE this stuff - but its not a "PC" fish to eat), salmon

Top Bottom