Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want To Loose Body Fat W/o Running????

First of all, you dont even have to do cardio to get lean. Drop your calories to 2000-2200 a day and keep your workouts intense. If you do decide you want to do some type of cardio, do sprints alternating 1 minute on and 1 one minute of walking for 20 minutes on the treadmill, it is a killer for burning fat and is not long and boring as is most cardio. Moderate the complexed carbs. You are on the right track using the winny and deca, but not to throw test in with that cysle is a bad idea. You need to decide if you want to gain weight or lose mucle, you cant do both! Eat closer to 3000-3500 for the first 7 weeks and then start to cut back on the last 2 weeks of your cycle, after that cut you cals down and you will do great.

Starting the juice right off the bat, IMO is a waste of good chemicals. You'll proly want to get a good base of working out heavy, dial in your nutrition and figure out what PCT is before you go too much further. You aren't wasting your time, but you aren't being really effecient at it either. Anyway, I have back trouble when I run also (Titanium spine implant from an auto accident) and I have found that jumping rope, stationary biking, or stepper machines will all get my heart rate up without making my back feel like there's a knife stuck in it. As far as the gym, take it from me- nobody really cares what you look like or how much you lift- we all have our own problems. I don't even know that anyone else is there, until they are in the way, and then only until they get out of the way. Just go in and do it- worry about yourself first. :rainbow:

Top Bottom