Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

waiting for results with anadrol

100percentjuice

ive been on anadrol for 9 days now. just uped does from 65mg to 130 mg on 8th day. i have not seen any bloating or drastic weight gain/strength gain. any one else have this problem and is it possible that it may take a little longer for it to really kick in 100 %?

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet.

I first look at your diet and fluid intake and also the smount of additional protein you are taking in.

I know my gear is good and the last time I ran Anadrol I didn't gain 1 pound until after 2 weeks.

i havnt takin Drol yet. But from what i hear, it kicks in quick. Id give it three more days. before deciding though. Have you takin it before? did you feel it sooner if you did?

lol it took a whole 1-2 days for me to notice!
on only 50mgs/day

it has to be bunk.. even if you were starving yourself you'd notice the difference..

ive been on anadrol for 9 days now. just uped does from 65mg to 130 mg on 8th day. i have not seen any bloating or drastic weight gain/strength gain. any one else have this problem and is it possible that it may take a little longer for it to really kick in 100 %?

Are you eating enough?

I would say fake, drol is more faked or underdosed than most any other orasl other than Var.

Top Bottom