Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vyvanse and weight training...

NinjaTurtles

I am prescribed vyvanse which is similar to an adderal and curious on your thoughts on taking this and working out and trying to gain weight. I have cut my medication while on this diesel/tren stack so I could gain weight. Does anyone else take vyvanse and workout? I don't want to lose all my gains because of my medication...

Amphetamine salts are possibly the most catabolic substance out there...ecen worse than alcohol...The decrease appetite and dehydrate the shit out of you, as well as interfere with sleep...

Vyvanse is a pro-drug, meaning it's non-abusable, but it's still speed..

These drugs are terrible for daily use...are you a student?

Student of life! I use them more so on busy days at work. I never loose sleep over them since I take them early in the morning. I actually sleep really good after a day of speeding. I try not to use them unless needed since they surpress your appitite a little bit. Oh and I use them when I plan on getting really shit faced so I can keep going and drink more alcohol and kill my body. I just got my prescription refilled and made me think about it. I havent taken any in a month since I have been trying to gain! I was thinking about taking one as a prework out today and figured I'd get the thoughts of ef members lol. So I think it's a good idea to take these only on a really bad day of add...

Works awesome for me.

However, Vyvnase is the MILDEST least appetite suppressing med on the market now for use.

It never affected my appetite. However, if you find it affects yours, just make sure you have two quality weight gain shakes daily. Like Big Blast with some ice cream in it. The calories there will help you out.

Yea, it does very little for me as well! I can make myself eat unlike when on adderal! I wasn't sure if this stuff would be good at taking out a little extra fat off or not. I don't know if they burn fat and muscle or just fat...

They do neither really. When stims like affect appetite you simply lose overall mass (and muscle) from the lack of calories, not the meds themselves.

Top Bottom