Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins

Take a multi-vit daily (2 is better) at night and morning.

Other than that there is really no big need for other vit's, mainly people use them for anti-ox purposes (C,E) and mineral wise maybe Zinc / Mag for the ZMA combo.

Animal Pak?

I have been taking the Animal Pak because the ads say that all the pros take them. I do feel better when I am taking the vitamins than not, but they are alot to swallow (11 big pills). What experience have others had with these? Are there vitamins that are as effective with fewer pills?:confused:

Re: Animal Pak?

NaturallyRippedChick said:
I have been taking the Animal Pak because the ads say that all the pros take them. I do feel better when I am taking the vitamins than not, but they are alot to swallow (11 big pills). What experience have others had with these? Are there vitamins that are as effective with fewer pills?:confused:
what the pros take is NOT VITAMINS-Trust me!

Re: Animal Pak?

I have been taking the Animal Pak because the ads say that all the pros take them.

If the ads said it, it must be true :D

Don't believe what's written in musle mags, especially the ads !

and as already said, the pros don't use the same "supplements" as the ones advertised in those mags.....

brand recommendations, anyone?

It sounds like I've been wasting my money on the Animal Pak. Is there a brand that anyone feels gives them good results?
Thanks!

Re: brand recommendations, anyone?

It sounds like I've been wasting my money on the Animal Pak. Is there a brand that anyone feels gives them good results?
Thanks!

Universal Animal Pack is one of the best multi-vits - my first choice second to GNC Megamen's. I would stick with them since you mentioned positive effects.

Top Bottom