Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin c on cycle

Youngncurious

How much do you guys dose vitamin c on cycle for? 500mg? 1000? 1500? I've just been using 500..lets see what you guys prefer

I strongly reccommend much higher doses ...

I notice tremendously improved recovery at 5g + .. Just divide the dosages into several smaller ones, that's very important because vit C gets excreted out of the body quickly. Dose at least every 3 hours. I'm currently taking 2g every 3hrs.

I reccommend this to all of my clients and they all report on great effects. Some of them tell me they used to keep getting sick several times per year and after starting megadoses of vit C they didn't get sick once.. Stuff works
If you're interested on that particular subject heres some great books on this topic to read:
Irwin Stone's THE HEALING FACTOR
John Beard's ENZYME THERAPY FOR CANCER
Sherry Lewin's VITAMIN C, ITS BIOLOGY AND MEDICAL POTENTIAL
Linus Pauling's HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER
Owen Fonorow's PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE - STORY OF THE PAULING THERAPY
Thomas Levy's STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER
CURING THE INCURABLE: VITAMIN C, INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND TOXINS
Hickey/Roberts ASCORBATE: THE SCIENCE OF VITAMIN C
E. Cheraskin's THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION
Roger J Williams' NUTRITION AGAINST DISEASE

I strongly reccommend much higher doses ...

I notice tremendously improved recovery at 5g + .. Just divide the dosages into several smaller ones, that's very important because vit C gets excreted out of the body quickly. Dose at least every 3 hours. I'm currently taking 2g every 3hrs.

I reccommend this to all of my clients and they all report on great effects. Some of them tell me they used to keep getting sick several times per year and after starting megadoses of vit C they didn't get sick once.. Stuff works
If you're interested on that particular subject heres some great books on this topic to read:
Irwin Stone's THE HEALING FACTOR
John Beard's ENZYME THERAPY FOR CANCER
Sherry Lewin's VITAMIN C, ITS BIOLOGY AND MEDICAL POTENTIAL
Linus Pauling's HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER
Owen Fonorow's PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE - STORY OF THE PAULING THERAPY
Thomas Levy's STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER
CURING THE INCURABLE: VITAMIN C, INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND TOXINS
Hickey/Roberts ASCORBATE: THE SCIENCE OF VITAMIN C
E. Cheraskin's THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION
Roger J Williams' NUTRITION AGAINST DISEASE

VERY interesting. Good infor there, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Top Bottom