Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Views on 4th cycle....

monk32

Am finishing up my 3rd cycle in another thread so starting to planning for my next cycle.

Thanks again to dylan for helping plan Cycle 3 which is a bulk cycle.
Up until now, i had gained 20lbs with a week more to go and PCT to complete.
nevertheless, it is a great bulking cycle and i will try to keep as much as possible during PCT and before next cycle.

Cycle 3 main components:
1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 npp 150 mg eod
1-10 LGD 10-15 mg day
1-4 dbol 30 mg day

My question is....if this cycle works great, can one continue with the same components?
I would like to still use test p+ npp+ LGD without dbol as dbol suppressed my appetite for a couple of weeks.
the reason i asked is because I have used npp for cycle 2 and now cycle 3...am wondering if it's fine to use it again and again with back to back cycles. (with time on and time off between cycle)
please advise/ comments.
Thanks!!

Of course. There is no reason to change especially if it worked so well. I wouldn't even change doses until you see diminishing returns

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Of course. There is no reason to change especially if it worked so well. I wouldn't even change doses until you see diminishing returns

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

my views as well...why change when it works well...
just wondering if it's fine to use npp for long time...

At this stage of the game I run the same compounds/dose/lengths/OCT.......if you found something that works, roll with it

absolutely its okay... i never run a cycle without primo, eq and sarms involved... just take the proper time off and your good to go bro... i would recommend this for your next cycle... take out the dbol and add oxandrovar... im running it right now and i can personally tell you that its strong bro... i love it... i feel absolutely great on it and the gains are excellent... here is the cycle i would recommend...

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 npp 200 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
7-12 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

great!! like my current one but with SARMs...
thanks dylan.!

Just wondering why since a few things are different if you dont mind...
- test p is now 12 weeks instead of 10 weeks like npp?
- npp is now at 200mg? is it due to me weighing 20lbs more hence dosage has to increase as well?
- loved to try oxandrovar given the good reviews but does it suppress appetite or hairloss? i'm asking becos dbol suppress my appetite and winny cause me to shed more hair than norm.

still learning here,...thanks!

great!! like my current one but with SARMs...
thanks dylan.!

Just wondering why since a few things are different if you dont mind...
- test p is now 12 weeks instead of 10 weeks like npp?
- npp is now at 200mg? is it due to me weighing 20lbs more hence dosage has to increase as well?
- loved to try oxandrovar given the good reviews but does it suppress appetite or hairloss? i'm asking becos dbol suppress my appetite and winny cause me to shed more hair than norm.

still learning here,...thanks!

I would run test a bit longer than any nandrolone whether it's a long or short ester... 200 mg eod of npp is the optimal dose... You can step it up from your last cycle... No hair loss or appetite suppression on oxandrovar... I'm running it right now and I love it bro... Whinny is a strong dht man... Of course it can cause hair loss... Dbol is known to suppress your appetite... I've experienced and seen absolutely nothing of the sorts with oxandrovar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would run test a bit longer than any nandrolone whether it's a long or short ester... 200 mg eod of npp is the optimal dose... You can step it up from your last cycle... No hair loss or appetite suppression on oxandrovar... I'm running it right now and I love it bro... Whinny is a strong dht man... Of course it can cause hair loss... Dbol is known to suppress your appetite... I've experienced and seen absolutely nothing of the sorts with oxandrovar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noted with thanks!!

will start to get ready these before starting in a few months time....can't wait to try out oxandrovar... :)
May i know for this cycle...is it a bulk cycle as well with npp?? or it's not with oxandrovar?

1 last question - since you mentioned it would be better to test p a bit longer....should i do the same for my cycle 3 currently ending tomm - running test p 2 more weeks?

Top Bottom