Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vibrams tips!

garbage food usually taste good.lol

i didn't know that pick. some of those food studies are ridiculous, one study says its good for you, another says bad, ect. sea food is my fav, been chowing down on the sea peeps forever now with no complication.

As if us being the fattest humans on the planet isn't embarassing enough - some of us want the rest of the world to laugh even more at us.

unbelievable.

c

The tilapia I ate in Costa Rica was farm fresh, good stuff...

Golden corrals are real? I thought they were an urban legend like sizzler or outback.
Orlando has a Golden Corral, a sizzler and an Outback all in the same road, LOL, I have an Outback and a Golden Corral in a -10 mile radius...

The tilapia I ate in Costa Rica was farm fresh, good stuff...

Orlando has a Golden Corral, a sizzler and an Outback all in the same road, LOL, I have an Outback and a Golden Corral in a -10 mile radius...

When they're farmed they usually use them to clean up after other fish that are farmed there. Tilapia are poop eating fish.

When they're farmed they usually use them to clean up after other fish that are farmed there. Tilapia are poop eating fish.
nope, these are like pools/ponds with filter systems and they only have tilapia, you can even go and hand fish them and they'll clean and fry them for you at the farm, good stuff.

I bet organic locally-grown tilapia grown with meditation crystals and all-natural pot smoke infusions are good for you.

Things that "are good for you" don't fit into my master plan of laying on Uncle Sugar's leg.

just sayin'

Top Bottom