Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Impressed! (Another Power Chew Review)

Freaking A man! Haha, these chews are kinda scary.... I'm destroying myself daily at the gym! Mon, Wed, Fri 5x5 and Tues, Thurs, Sat HIIT, 110% intensity everyday, plus I'm seeing weight gains.... You may see me on TV soon, at this rate I'll be an NFL Free Saftey by next year!

Freaking A man! Haha, these chews are kinda scary.... I'm destroying myself daily at the gym! Mon, Wed, Fri 5x5 and Tues, Thurs, Sat HIIT, 110% intensity everyday, plus I'm seeing weight gains.... You may see me on TV soon, at this rate I'll be an NFL Free Saftey by next year!

Keep on killing it in the gym bro!!! Glad you like the P-Chews!

I find I need only 3 to get it done...im a stim junkie too....great product....the ease of transport and the effectiveness have potential to take over man!

Yah they are great. I leave work in the middle of the day to workout and even after my workout the chews keep me going for another good 4-5 hours. Great to have especially since I work outside and most of it is hard labor.

Top Bottom