Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Bad Joint Pains !

DodgeChallenger

My little cutting cycle ,after the Big Bulking Cycle .

1-10 Masteron 300 - 400 mg / week ( 100 mg EOD )
1-6 Dianabol 40 mg ED
6-10 Stanozolol 70 mg /ED

My question is ... I'm 2 week in the cycle right now , and i feel very bad and painful joint pains . Anyone knows whats hapening ?

2 week dianabol 40 mg and masteron

I'm 215 lb 26 yrs old 9 % BF 5,10 .

My little cutting cycle ,after the Big Bulking Cycle .

1-10 Masteron 300 - 400 mg / week ( 100 mg EOD )
1-6 Dianabol 40 mg ED
6-10 Stanozolol 70 mg /ED

My question is ... I'm 2 week in the cycle right now , and i feel very bad and painful joint pains . Anyone knows whats hapening ?

2 week dianabol 40 mg and masteron

I'm 215 lb 26 yrs old 9 % BF 5,10 .

It's the Masterdon,are you drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, masterdon will dry you out, you think it hurts now just wait until you add Winstrol to it.

You would have been better off running Test Eth,or cyp,Masterdon,with a small dosage of Deca.

RADAR

I had shoulder joint pain for like endless months. It went away in the last month and the ONLY thing I did different is eat the hell out of my fish oil pills. I'm taking 12 pills a day and I have NO shoulder joint pain. Will excess omega-3 fish oil pills help you through your cutter, maybe?

I had shoulder joint pain for like endless months. It went away in the last month and the ONLY thing I did different is eat the hell out of my fish oil pills. I'm taking 12 pills a day and I have NO shoulder joint pain. Will excess omega-3 fish oil pills help you through your cutter, maybe?

Good advice, i was just starting to say that,Flaxseed oil and flaxseed contain substances that promote good health. One of these substances is alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential fatty acid that appears to be beneficial for heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, and other health conditions. Flaxseed, in addition to ALA, contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may play a role in the prevention of cancer.

ALA, as well as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), belongs to a group of substances called omega-3 fatty acids. EPA and DHA are found primarily in fish while ALA is mostly found in flaxseed oil and other vegetable oils. Although similar in structure, the benefits of ALA, EPA, and DHA are not necessarily the same.

It is important to maintain an appropriate balance of omega-3 and omega-6 (another essential fatty acid) in the diet, as these two substances work together to promote health. These essential fats are both examples of polyunsaturated fatty acids, or PUFAs. Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation and most omega-6 fatty acids tend to promote inflammation. An inappropriate balance of these essential fatty acids contributes to the development of disease while a proper balance helps maintain and even improve health. A healthy diet should consist of roughly 2 - 4 times more omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids. The typical American diet tends to contain 14 - 25 times more omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids, and many researchers believe this imbalance is a significant factor in the rising rate of inflammatory disorders in the United States.

Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce inflammation and help prevent certain chronic diseases such as heart disease and arthritis. These essential fatty acids appear to be particularly important for cognitive and behavioral function as well as normal growth and development.

RADAR

Last edited:
yea, a lot of people don't like deca, I do, but at a lower amount and on a proper diet it can be very beneficial and make many of the issues BB's have with lifting heavy and recovery..

that winny will make it alot worse. walking on the treadmil and my knees still kill, shin splints included.

Top Bottom