Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegas are evil

Preserve one of each body style as an object lesson for humanity, and let the rest of them rot in a landfill.

I came here for vegan jokes. This thread did not deliver.

I drove a Vega. Possibly the worst car ever made.

my buddy bill had one when we were in high school...it was a shit green...3-speed on the floor...we called it the baaaaah-mobile...because when you dropped it into 3rd gear it just went baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...it could barely pull 3rd even on flat ground.

my buddy bill had one when we were in high school...it was a shit green...3-speed on the floor...we called it the baaaaah-mobile...because when you dropped it into 3rd gear it just went baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...it could barely pull 3rd even on flat ground.

I the same one. I carried a hammer in the car because everytime you tried to sift out of order, the linkage locked up. I had to get under there and hit it with a hammer to free it up.

I still downshift from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 .... to this day. Getting harder now with 6 speeds.

I the same one. I carried a hammer in the car because everytime you tried to sift out of order, the linkage locked up. I had to get under there and hit it with a hammer to free it up.

I still downshift from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 .... to this day. Getting harder now with 6 speeds.

we're ooooollllldddddd lolololol

My first car was an Orange 1976 Vega Hatchback with a 140 silicon inpregnated aluminum block and four speed manual tranny. Fill the oil, check the gas.

Top Bottom