Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan Man Turns Hunter

good post. I don't even have a problem with vegans, just their bullshit opinions that they feel the needs to shove down other peoples throat. I don't gut a deer in front of them so I don't want to hear how bad I am because I'm a conservationist.

If the guy really did it for dietary reasons I have no issue. Veganism is not for everyone, some people thrive on it some people don't. Pdaddy seems to be doing fine on it and I as well have never been better in my life. It's not all the diet, the IF has more to do with it than anything. If I kept to the IF I probably could go back to eating meat but it's not necessary. BUt in any case I would never touch meat that's been raised in the industry. They feed those animals concrete to fatten them up before slaughter. Disgusting. If it died more than a few days ago it shouldn't be eaten. Most of the meat in grocery stores has been frozen for weeks if not months.

The whole thing though about him needing to "get closer to death", that's a pretty fucked reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom