Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasectomy?

good thread. just the thought makes me cringe.. i want to get it done though but without my gf(s) current and future knowing. that will be the hard part though.. every chick wants to have kids blah blah blah

did it hurt for those 3 days or so?

Docs tend to really discourage single guys from doing it. Some might even refuse. My doc made my wife come in and sign consent (but this was in Alabama so its like living in the 1800's lol).

Not so much hurt, just really sensitive. They recommend doing it on a Friday so you can take the weekend to lay around and keep ice on it and be ready to go back to work on Monday.

I remember going to work and had to go really slow on the stairs to avoid any jiggling.
Doc said no sex for 7 days and it was easy to abstain because I thought an orgasm would hurt. So when day 7 came around I really braced myself for the big O, thinking the contractions would make me scream, but it felt perfectly normal.

Top Bottom