Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasectomy and Cycle

drinker2400

I had a vasectomy one month ago. Is it too soon to start a cycle?. I've done three previous cycles, so although new to the board not really a newbie. This will be my first cycle in three years, and it appears that even though there are new players out there the old standbys are stll around. Oh, my age is 36. 6'1" 224lbs. The cycle in question would be a cutting cycle, but I have yet to firm up the details. I am researching all the new methods at the moment.

Thanks!!!

I had a vasectomy one month ago. Is it too soon to start a cycle?. I've done three previous cycles, so although new to the board not really a newbie. This will be my first cycle in three years, and it appears that even though there are new players out there the old standbys are stll around. Oh, my age is 36. 6'1" 224lbs. The cycle in question would be a cutting cycle, but I have yet to firm up the details. I am researching all the new methods at the moment.

Thanks!!!

You should be fine. what did the doctor say for recovery time?

Doc said I should be ready to go in a week or so, but I developed some serious knots where the vas was cut. I think I tried returning to the gym a little too quickly. A follow-up visit to the doc resulted in anti-inflamms and two weeks from heavy lifting. I am now a little over a month out and back to normal, doc has given me the all clear.

Then hit it hard.. the weights that is..

remember a cutter is about the meal planning..

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. this was my 8,000th post

Top Bottom