Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vascularity

Yep, that is what I was talking about. I don't have them in my bi like that but my forearms and hands I do. Seems like it just happened all of a sudden....

Don't people just inherit bigger veins? I know folks who have bulging veins who aren't particularly muscular. I own some very skinny veins myself -- I get poked 2-3 times whenever I have to have blood drawn. I did notice that when I worked out or ran that the veins in my feet would stand up -- but I presumed that was because of increased blood flow.

The picture above of my arm was taking just a couple days ago, that was resting, no pump or anything. About 5 months ago, you would have had a real hard time finding 1 little itty bitty vein :)

...and after you have deceloped the vascularity its like BrickGirl said, water and carb manipulation to brink it out...

Holy freakin' crap...I want my arms to look like that!!! I LOVE veins!!! Maybe it's cause I'm a nursing student...but at any rate...holy cow!!!

Nice veins, BG!!

B True mentions seeing veins in his legs but not other places. My arms, delts and forearms show a lot of veins even though i am about 16% bf. I guess they show most where we have the least bf. I keep the last of my fat on my abdomen. In my ass foto i was about 12% bf and was so lean in the ass i could see veins on it. Sort of freaky looking i thought. Ladies loved my big round VEINY ass. :FRlol:

BG what is your bf now? You look completely shredded.

makedah said:
Don't people just inherit bigger veins?
I think this is definitely true. My boyfriend lifts only on occasion & that's been since January. Prior to that he was primarly sedentary. He's somewhat muscular but has KILLER veins in his arms. Really popping up in the forearm.

:D Totally sexy. Of course he thinks it's funny that I find it sexy!

Top Bottom