Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var dosage and length for women?

his jaw grew??!!?? thats a scary situation there in itselfe! is this normal?? i like my jaw the way it is. i'm getting everything in order to do a 8 week 30-40mg/ed cycle of var. definately dont want any jaw growth!

black sheep said:
Cut and paste from Drug Profile:

Oxandrolone causes very light virilization symptoms, if at all. This characteristic makes Oxandrolone a favored remedy for female athletes since, at a daily dose of 10-15 mg, masculinizing symptoms are observed only rarely

That's my boy... ;)

my wife started at 5mg a day qv and had to reduce to 2.5 a day after about a week and then stopped after about 2 weeks at 2.5mg per day she was getting strong as hell her bench went from 95pounds 10 reps to 115 10 reps but went from 125 to 132 in weight she is 5'9 so she looked good but she didn't like the extra weight so she quit, kept the strength though.

ippon1 said:
my wife started at 5mg a day qv and had to reduce to 2.5 a day after about a week and then stopped after about 2 weeks at 2.5mg per day she was getting strong as hell her bench went from 95pounds 10 reps to 115 10 reps but went from 125 to 132 in weight she is 5'9 so she looked good but she didn't like the extra weight so she quit, kept the strength though.
The extra weight was muscle if her diet was tight. The scale shouldn't be a concern the mirrow you bf% and measuments are where the goods are.

TheRide said:
I'm sticking to my guns on this... I consulted a former NPC gal who has been in the game for a while and she validated that woman CAN get sides, even from a lower does of var. And they are NOT revesable... I'd start @ 5 and test out her tolerance. Then bump to 7 and 10.... Just my 0.02.

My friend never ran it over 5 this summer and she did not have any sides (except very mild shoulder acne) and her gains were solid!

I coach figure competitors. That's where my experience comes from.

Top Bottom