Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vanadyl Sulphate

Stryc-9

What's the word on Vanadyl Sulphate??

Worthless or worthy? I'd be interested to know what everyone thinks....

Cheers

Stryc i think that Vanadryl Sulfate is crap. If you do a search on it.. the major consensus is that it was crap. I used high and low doses and it gave me GI upsets. Did nothing for pumps either. There is an article out i forgot the figures, but the doseage at which Vanadryl is actually effective is extremely high, and just slightly higher than that it becomes toxic. So basically i'd ditch it. If you want a good supplement to regulate insulin i recommend ALA. One of the best and has many uses. I use 200mg before each big meal. at 600mg/day it has been proven to help protect/detoxify the liver and to regulate insulin. I get good pumps from this at the gym as well, and since it shuttles carbs into your muscles it can be anticatabolic as well since you'll be holding on to more glycogen. Now doesn't this all sound nice :D
peace!

That sounds absolutely fantastic!! Very useful info risky...you rock!! I've actually been hearing good things about ALA....and damn...you know I want to hold onto my glycogen stores!!

thanks again

glad to see i could help bro. Personally i love ALA and think it's very underrated. And that's fine w/ me... it'll keep the price down! lol

:D

I agree, Vanadyl is crap. It made me more veiny than I already am, which I don't need. I thought it was a waste of the $15 I spent. ALA is good though. I take it with my creatine like most do, and I'd like to hope it's aiding in the shuttle process of glutamine, carbs, and creatine to my muscle cells. Anything that can release some insulin for me is good in my book, considering it's the most anabolic hormone in our bodies!

Insulin is the most anabolic substance in our bodies. So whatever your goals are whether cutting or bulking you're always trying to manipulate insulin to your advantage. Whether you want a spike or just steady plateu, it all revolves around insulin. ALA is just something out there to help you regulate it.

Top Bottom