Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

usnic acid - Eat & Lose

VooDoo Lady

Does anyone have any knowledge of this product? How about usnic acid? Any possible dangers with using it??

Thanks!

VDL

re

hey voodoo lady. I was wondering the same damn thing. I hear some conflicting views. If you go to T-mag, youll hear that Bill Roberts says this stuff is extremely dangerous so who knows anyone?

Go to BB.com's discussion boards under supplements. There is a lot of discussion on usnic acid there. A few people have gotten some tabs and are going to sell it to others (Manteca is one of them, and there is another). They seem to like the stuff a lot.

MalibuTrim is similar to LipoKinetix, but in herbal form. Eat and Lose has only 60mg, and supposedly it is safe to take much more (like 250mg - 500mg) at a time. Don't take my word on it, though. I wonder if the two aforementioned products even contain what they say...

Re: informative link

littlesurfer said:
I found some really good info. about usnic acid and dnp on this site:

http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/

All I could find there were links to other sites. I checked the carcinogen site and found several reports that DNP was Ames-negative. meaning NOT cancer-causing. In fact, there were over a dozen test results, all agreeing that DNP is non-carcinogenic.

Searched for Usnic, and found the same thing: a pile of tests finding no carcinogenic properties when tested on mamalian livers or microbes.

I will be selling usnic acid caps (100mg each- the same dose that was in LipoK) in the first week of April. I will be the cheapest source on the net, with a savings of about $20 over the competition. My store will be realsupplements.net
Thanks

Top Bottom