Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using Syringes more than once?

dogoftheday said:
No one has recommended that he should reuse the syringes.
This the solution if he insists on using used syringes.
This is the standard advice to drug addicts who share syringes to avoid HIV infection.
Show me a standard reference that shows me wrong.

re-read all my posts in this thread...then, you''ll know where i stand

ceo said:
What I don't understand is how he "ran out" of pins, but happened to have the used ones laying around. Did you dig through the fucking garbage? They should be gone the second they are used. Sounds like he planned on using them more than once. Stupid shit.

Maybe he saw that they were running out? Regardless, yes its a moronic thing to do. Its like dropping a half eaten twinkie in a urinal, picking it out, and taking another bite... not recomended. There is now way to completely disinfect a needle in home. Factory seal is the only gurantee. Don't reuse it.

digit0x said:
Maybe he saw that they were running out? Regardless, yes its a moronic thing to do. Its like dropping a half eaten twinkie in a urinal, picking it out, and taking another bite... not recomended. There is now way to completely disinfect a needle in home. Factory seal is the only gurantee. Don't reuse it.

Note to self: do not eat twinkie's while in the bathroom.....

MichaelMacGyver said:
Note to self: do not eat twinkie's while in the bathroom.....
I'm never eating a twinkie again
can't remember the last time I did
but

I would never consider this. Know how many you will need before beggining your cycle. Pins are cheap and easy to find. No reason to risk infection IMO.

Glenner84 said:
Can u use the syringe more than once, or will it bring bacterias into the body? or can you just flush the old gear out?

Good god. You are a damn moron.

I don't like insulting people, but the fact that you're even CONSIDERING this speaks volumes.

For god's sake don't reuse either needles or syringes. They don't cost much at all. Be smart and prepared ahead of time.

Don't re-use, they dull and hold bacteria. I get mine on-line. I spend about $14 with shipping for 100 22g 1 1/2 ". With anything an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. When I get down to 1/2 my supply I'll re-order. So, use this as a learning experience and make an effort to plan ahead so you won't have a repeat.

I do the same thing with juice ! Buy some every month and you'll never be caught with your "pants down" when your source dries up !

Top Bottom