Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using Syringes more than once?

Glenner84

Can u use the syringe more than once, or will it bring bacterias into the body? or can you just flush the old gear out?

My government needle source told me in extremes when you are going to re-use:

Add bleach to hot not boiling water. Draw some into the needle and then squirt in back out. Repeat the process. Then using fresh cool water draw and squirt several times to make sure that no bleach remains in the needle.

The needle tip blunts every injection use so it may hurt a little more if already used. Never re-use someone elses or you are at risk of various Hepatitis strains (which unlike HIV survives for ages outside the body).

Thx mate, you saved my day. I got alot of needles, just didn't think that all of my syringes where out. Thx for the help bro, take care

DO NOT REUSE NEEDLES OR SYRINGES!!!!

Folks, this is a no-brainer. This is bad practice. Just wait and order more or go somewhere like a vet supply store and get some more.

Wait the extra few days to inject. Nobody is gonna shrink up in a few days waiting for some needles to arrive.

BMJ

these are the people that give the media their propaganda...why dont u have pinz?....here ill tell you why, you did it wrong..you fucked up your cycle...be prepared...dont reuse pins or syringes...will you get an infection this time?....maybe, maybe not....right?....stupid....we are above heroin users people. heroin users reuse pins. yeah i said that....use your head...if you have 30 pins left order some more....if you dont have the money then why are u in this game big guy?

Top Bottom