Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using nolvadex off cycle for gyno?

if it does not go away with nolv or femara--get it checked out---like 2-3% of breast cancer is in men and piece of mind is worth a $10 co-pay

Nolva will reduce lump gyno over a period of time ,several months in some cases. However, there is some evidence the SERMS can be liver toxic & carcinogenic with long term use. AIs like Letro are effective at reducing & eliminating gyno & may avoid the use of surgery. I have posted several articles & links to this info as have others if you do search. I have also posted the method of use & the PCT required after use to avoid rebound. Nelson will give you details of his products for use as well.

need help i have never lifted or anything never had gyno as a kid i was 6'1 and 163 lbs when i started lifting i took 17 phero and a cyclo tren for 4 weeks then stopped for 2 weeks then jumped back on then got hurt and stopped after two weeks again i did have great gains and gained 21 lbs the first 4 weeks but recently noticed a painful growth under just my right nipple its real small maybe a lil bigger than a pee but is noticable when i wear tight shirts so i went to a doc and she said it was gyno and i asked her about an estrogen blocker and she said theres no such thing in the medical world so if i take nolva how much do i take how often do i take and when i stop the nolva will my estro jump back up and cause it to come back even worse?
thanks in advance

I bought it here for my gyno trustedtabspharmacy.com//?wm=10034&tr=8027 and it cleared it up. They never required a prescription to order

Quick question .

I have just come off my first course of cypionate .
Run at 2ml for 5 weeks. Until the last week my nipples were sore . Now 3 weeks after i have a lump in my right
Nipple and enlarged . Reading into gyno problems does anyone have recommendations

Top Bottom