Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using bioforge v3 for woman okay?

monika duda

Hello guys,
can a woman take a test boost like bioforge, obviously not for increasing teste levels but for mas gains, I know a few guys at the gym that made incredible progress on this for muscle mass but I just don't feel like asking them, they are not my friends, I need to gain about 10 pounds of lean mass for fitness competition and I want to do over the counter stuff, thank you.

Bioforge isn't anything special. It's just another 'me too' herbal testosterone booster. It has some good ingredients in it. The problem is that the ingredients aren't dosed high enough in order for you to notice anything from the product. You would have to use multiple servings each day to actual notice anything from the product. That will get expensive really fast.

When purchasing supplements it's important to look at the ingredients in the supplements AND the dosages listed.

I recommend the natural testosterone booster HCGenerate from n2bm.com to a lot of my clients. No hype, no gimmicks, just a properly dosed well made product. You can order it directly from n2bm.com.

If you are looking to gain 10lbs then you don't need a test booster. You need to just eat more food. Keep training hard and slowly increase calories until you start gaining. Just keep the food sources clean.

Hello guys,
can a woman take a test boost like bioforge, obviously not for increasing teste levels but for mas gains, I know a few guys at the gym that made incredible progress on this for muscle mass but I just don't feel like asking them, they are not my friends, I need to gain about 10 pounds of lean mass for fitness competition and I want to do over the counter stuff, thank you.

This supplement works only through increasing testosterone levels. So if the guys really gained some muscle due to this supplement, its only through increased testosterone. But I am pretty sure they are not telling you something, especially if you do not know them.

If you want to gain 10 pounds of lean mass, you will need to bust your ass off and eat a lot. And most importantly you will need patience, as 10lbs of muscle takes a long time to grow.

Top Bottom