Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Arimidex instead of Clomid to kickstart HPTA

Arimidex wont restart your hpta, it will help speed up the natural process. A crash can still happen. Clomid isnt that bad. I was a little emotional, but the acne wasnt bad for me at all. If you have enough arimidex, use it with the clomid. Use clomid after every cycle!

Clomid causes an elevation of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone (which signals the pituitary gland to produce testosterone). As a result, natural testosterone production is also increased which is the desired result post cycle. Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it inhibits the conversion of androgens to estrogen. This is an indirect way of getting your endogenous test production back to normal, not to mention, it is more expensive than clomid.

My 2 cents: Restoring endogenous test as quickly as possible is important for keeping gains post cycle. I would choose to use the most direct method available and save the arimidex for my next cycle. The combination of Arimidex during and clomid post cycle is a very potent one, & worth the sides IMO. Personally, I have had great success using Proviron @ 50mg/day during the last 3 weeks of my cycle (or the entire cycle @ 25 mg/day) & following with clomid.

Yozzer I am saying use it if clomid doesn't work. Why the hell this guy wants to use arimidex instead of clomid god only knows.

Mainly because 50mg/day of clomid gives me blurry vision in the evenings. Although this is a reverseable (as far as I know) side effect, I dont like it.

So I was wondering how much of you use arimidex in place of (or supplementing) clomid to kickstart HPTA.

I have done some research on arimidex. And apparently 1mg/day gives a 50% boost in Test. Production, while Estrogen is 50% lower. This effect is due to the increase in gonatropin.

This is about the same effect 50-100mg/day of clomid has. (right ?)

?? So 1 mg arimidex is equivelent to 75 mg/day clomid ?? (for the restoration of HPTA)

If you look at how clomid works:
You add a 'weak' estrogen -> this competes for normal estrogen at the Hypoth-receptor -> Hypoth registers a 'shortage of Estrog'. -> Hypoth increases gonadotropin -> More Test.
Arimidex:
You 'remove' estrogen (less produced though aromatose) -> Hypoth registers a 'shortage of Estrog'. -> Hypoth increases gonadotropin -> More Test.

Am I making wrong assumptions here ?

JerryBeta.

As lawnsaver said, arimidex will not restart hpta, clomid will. If clomid doen't work, THEN try arimidex. I didn't mean to belittle you bro.

and if after like 6 guys have told you the same thing, if you STILL dont get it, then you are too dumb to be knbowledgeable enough to use AS.

Jeezus man, you asked your question, you got an answer.

jerrybeta said:
Arimidex:
You 'remove' estrogen (less produced though aromatose) -> Hypoth registers a 'shortage of Estrog'. -> Hypoth increases gonadotropin -> More Test.

Am I making wrong assumptions here ?
Yes, you are assuming the principle cause of elevated estrogen levels post-cycle is due to androgens aromatizing into estrogen. This is your problem while taking androgenic AS, not after. Your problem after is you're not producing Test endogenously----your HPTA is shut down. You need to restart HPTA, which means you need to use clomid. HCG is another aid in this matter.

As lawnsaver said, arimidex will not restart hpta, clomid will. If clomid doen't work, THEN try arimidex. I didn't mean to belittle you bro.

Erm, lemme think.

Normally one would do a
day 1 of week 1: 300mg clomid
week 1: 100mg/day clomid
week 2: 50mg/day clomid
week 3: 50mg/day clomid

If i were to supplement the clomid with arimidex, would this 'restore cycle' be equivelent ?
day 1 of week 1: 300mg clomid
week 1: 50mg/day clomid + 0.5 mg/day arimidex
week 2: 25mg/day clomid + 0.25 mg/day arimidex
week 3: 25mg/day clomid + 0.25 mg/day arimidex

(Thus I consider 1mg/day arimidex equal to 100 mg/day clomid in this EXAMPLE)
Any logic in this example ? Or is it worthless ?

I know I am a bit 'pushy' about the arimidex, but I really want to know how much flexibility there is. The clomid (even at 50mg/day, but worse at 100mg/day) is giving me blurry vision, not too bad, but i dont like it.

JerryBeta

Top Bottom