Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

use geneza pharma if you want to recomp

nirvali

my intention here wasn’t to recomp, i didn’t think it could work with my poor genetics. I was wrong. I’ve been impressed with this gear on this cycle. I have been losing a lot of body fat especially around the belly and gaining muscle. nice recomp stack. smooth ordering process ordered and delivered in less than 2 weeks. packaging was good tightly secured and anonymous. ordered tren, tbol, masteron. results are impressive losing fat and gaining muscle.

my intention here wasn’t to recomp, i didn’t think it could work with my poor genetics. I was wrong. I’ve been impressed with this gear on this cycle. I have been losing a lot of body fat especially around the belly and gaining muscle. nice recomp stack. smooth ordering process ordered and delivered in less than 2 weeks. packaging was good tightly secured and anonymous. ordered tren, tbol, masteron. results are impressive losing fat and gaining muscle.
Geneza pharma great packaging with great gear, solid rocking

Top Bottom