Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usain Bolt Eats 1,000 Chicken McNuggets at the Beijing Olympics

you know what was a mess? your wedding pictures. Now that was hot fucking mess with your stupid jacket and the elvis impersonator you had marry you. I thought it was a joke when I saw it, no way somebody would agree to those being her wedding day pics, no way eh?

one day, maybe, you'll find a nice girl who will let you touch her

If you ever convince a woman to marry you then you just might find out

c'mon dude if Tosh got his hands on those photo's you would be TORE UP on the internet. Be very glad nobody here is a big enough dick to have sent those out to someone like that. Your shit would have been viral and you would have been an internet laughing stock.

c'mon dude if Tosh got his hands on those photo's you would be TORE UP on the internet. Be very glad nobody here is a big enough dick to have sent those out to someone like that. Your shit would have been viral and you would have been an internet laughing stock.

Send them to tosh, i wont give a shit. Those pics went out to a shitton of people already as it is, and no viral so far. If it was so bad there would have been someone, anyone, other than you talking shit about it. You think the good folks of EF Chat would have spared me if it was bad?
Just admit I had a boss wedding the way I wanted and accept you will never find a woman that would agree to a wedding in moms basement with Kevin Smith presiding.

lolololo

I know its hard to comprehend a guy finding a chick that will agree to having a biker jacket and motorcycle at the wedding since youve been rejected or dominated by women your whole life

Lololol bro you are so detatched from reality that you don't understand that what SD got was a real woman in his life who loves him and thinks highly enough of him to let him enjoy his own lifestyle, so much that he got to incorporate that into his wedding.

You'll NEVER get that lucky.

That's why the only chick you ever knocked up went screaming to the clinic looking for a wire hanger.

lolololo

I know its hard to comprehend a guy finding a chick that will agree to having a biker jacket and motorcycle at the wedding since youve been rejected or dominated by women your whole life

lols. Your wedding was a mess. It was a parody of the institution of marriage, and all done as a meme for your boys at EF.

Top Bottom