Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USADA to strip Lance Armstrong of 7 Tour titles

I'm movin to the planet sustanon

Bernard Hinault - five-time Tour de France champion

“Lance Armstrong is disillusioned and is up against an unjust process,” he declared. ”At a certain point there’s a disenchantment that sets in. Lance is saying to USADA, ‘Do what you want now, I don’t care.’

“Lance was always very correct during his career. What more can he do? All the tests he’s undertaken, more than 500 since 2000, have come back negative. So, either the tests don’t count for anything, or Armstrong is legit.

--
Pedro Delgado - winner of the 1988 Tour

described Armstrong as “a strong-willed character who has done a lot for cycling” but who nevertheless had many enemies.

“You talk about cheating but rather than trying to get justice, I think it’s more about a power struggle between institutions. You can’t now take away podium wins from a rider who’s given his all,” he added.

“It’s bad news for cycling and we know that the victims are always cyclists.”

-------
Oscar Pereiro — who was handed the 2006 Tour victory after winner Floyd Landis was stripped of his title for doping — described the situation as “pathetic.”

“It casts doubts in everyone’s eyes about the anti-doping system, despite the massive budget at their disposal.

“I’m convinced that the riders who spoke out against Armstrong have done so on condition that they won’t be punished and that they won’t have their winnings withdrawn. Is that right?”

Top Bottom