Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upjohn cyp

the_only_sepe said:
mine looks exactly like markys , also perscription so its real, mine 10ml/200 and has a yellow tint, this stuff is hard to find real, I heard, a lot of fakes

Yea I heard the same thing in regards to the fakes, the type that markys and you describe is the real 200mg stuff, not much info around on the 100mg stuff. I have found some photo's of the real deal 100mg that looks just like mine but my yellow tint is not as dark

It just the colour that seems off to some of the others that I have seen.

I will check with my source tomorrow to get some info off him.

I thought they stopped making the 100 a while ago. Check out drugstore.com and search for depo-testosterone.

Mine is DEFINITELY yellowish, btw (kinda like your last piss before your piss is completely clear if you're drinking lotsa water). Mine is also 100% real - directly from the pharmacy. (Don't ask.)

DaMan said:
I thought they stopped making the 100 a while ago. Check out drugstore.com and search for depo-testosterone.

Mine is DEFINITELY yellowish, btw (kinda like your last piss before your piss is completely clear if you're drinking lotsa water). Mine is also 100% real - directly from the pharmacy. (Don't ask.)

thanks bro, I checked it out and they still make it.

Will do some more digging today.

I get this Cyp. right from the factory and mine is yellow in tint and has a brown flip top on it. Upjohn lable should also have the Pharmacia name on it. The writing on the lable is mostly a slight green and the dose is written in purple. I hope this helps FYI mine is 200mg I have not seen the 100mg for awhile. Later

id dont know why but you have know idea what it took to get that litle shit thunbnail to be a real descernable pic. Whew i feel good. BTW it is a def yellow tint and thick.

Top Bottom