Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Pic On My Progress

you looke great, i like your vasularity, and your lower back development, are those the product of years of deadlifts?

ive been trying to get my lower traps really thick, but having trouble (maybe its genetic) do you have any suggestions?

thanks bro.

ps, all the children talking trash are just skinny high schoolers hiding behind a monitor that dont even know the first thing about hard work, otherwise they would show respest, dont let them get to you, you look good.

your gyno aint that bad either.

THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENT JAPANESE MACHINE, YEAH LOTS OF HEAVY FULL RANGE DEADLIFTS SEEM TO PACK ON THE MASS ALL OVER,AS FAR AS SHRUGS I LIKE TO DO PLAIN OLD BASIC HEAVY BARBELL SHRUGS, THAT COMBINED WITH THE DEADS SHOULD HIT THEM PRETTY WELL, SO DONT GIVE UP, IM HOPING TO HIT MY GOAL OF 195LBS BY NEXT SUMMER, IM CURRENTLY 5'6 175 6% BODYFAT RIGHT NOW SO IM GONNA KEEP PLUGGING AWAY, BUT THANX AGAIN FOR THE COMPLIMENTS...LATER BRO

Please try to not look soooo GAY, Njuff. Put on some shorts or whatever, but no thongs :)
BTW, I doubt you are in 6 % bf on the pics... Othervise you have nice symmetri !!

NJBUFFBOY said:
THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENT JAPANESE MACHINE, YEAH LOTS OF HEAVY FULL RANGE DEADLIFTS SEEM TO PACK ON THE MASS ALL OVER,AS FAR AS SHRUGS I LIKE TO DO PLAIN OLD BASIC HEAVY BARBELL SHRUGS, THAT COMBINED WITH THE DEADS SHOULD HIT THEM PRETTY WELL, SO DONT GIVE UP, IM HOPING TO HIT MY GOAL OF 195LBS BY NEXT SUMMER, IM CURRENTLY 5'6 175 6% BODYFAT RIGHT NOW SO IM GONNA KEEP PLUGGING AWAY, BUT THANX AGAIN FOR THE COMPLIMENTS...LATER BRO

yeah thats actually what i always do, lol heavy deads heavy shrugs; i just started a fina/winny so im really going to put emphasis on HEAVY DUTY lifting, im also switching my rep range to 5-8 instead of the usual 8-10 that i always did in the past, i guess well see how it goes.

btw good luck on your goals.

Gyno In the Motha Fuckin His House!!!!!!!!!!!

New to this board and came across this fag.....Yo dawg....You need to get some draws!

But I must agree with my fellow brotha from DC....u do have balls.......You must like to get stroked...

yeah i have balls big enough to come in a dump truck, but anyways nigga lets see your pic, since you are all that, its funny but all the people that make these negative comments cant seem to post what they look like, maybe japanese machine was right they just hide behind there moniters all day long , probably 98lb weaklings, and for your info there are lots of great people out there including our fantastic mr.o ronnie coleman, so its not uncommon to have in our sport until we cant get it taken care of, too bad they dont have a cure for lds(little dick syndrome) which i heard you had lol....

THANX DED PREZ CURRENT STATS ARE 5'6 175 IM NOT REALLY SURE OF THE % OF BODYFAT I THINK AROUND 8% TOPS, MOST PEOPLE COMMENT ON MY VASCUALRITY IN THE GYM SO I RECKON ITS NOT MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT, I TOOK A YEAR LAY OFF AND 3 MONTHS AGO I WAS 138LBS, SO I MADE QUITE A JUMP BACK IN WEIGHT, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT MUSCLE HAS MEMORY I GUESS, AFTER A CYCLE OF GH I WOULD LIKE TO REACH 190LBS AT 6% WHICH IVE BEEN TOLD IS POSSIBLE PROVIDED I TRAIN AS HARD AS I DO, WELL ILL KEEP YA POSTED BRO, AND AS FAR AS THE GYNO IT HASNT GOTTEN ANY WORSE IN THE LAST 3MONTHS BUT I PLAN TO HAVE NADLER GET IT TAKEN CARE OF, THING IS I DONT THINK MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERS IT ANYMORE, THEY USED TO BUT NOW I WAS TOLD U NEED A LETTER OF MEDICAL NECCESITY, THANX AGAIN...LATER BRO

I'll tell ya what, for chest I stick with basic movements, the main thing that I try to do is go extremely heavy, moderate reps(15,10,9,8) one week then flip it to good weight high reps throughout I do 15,14,13,12 I believe that you really need to get that blood in there and pumping and with those high rep weeks you will be able to go in there the next week and have more endurance with the lower reps and increase your weight on your bench movements.

Make sure those dips youre doing are weighted, there great for bringing out the lower chest. Also try to do youre fly exersices it definatle helps to fill out the chest.

Also dont start to work your chest more than once every 6 days trying to make up for it being a lagging bodypart.

ORCA

Bro,
You look hard everytime you post....your back is well developed. you have got a lot of balls taken the kicks from some of the guys on the board. Hey do your own thing it is a free country!!! Kick ass--you look good---do something about the gyno---I know you have heard enough of this from eveyone----just don't let it get to advanced..
Cheers!!!

Top Bottom