Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Cycle Pics... Huge Gains Made!

Every cycle could use a good amount of Masteron in it, especially one like this. It is very mild, so adding it in isn't going to cause any problems, even if your mg total is already up there. If there is room in the syringe, I would definitely add it in on the back end.
I just mentioned the Clen and DNP because those 2 things are often used when people are attempting to get as lean as you. I personally use a touch of clen here and there to help lean out. The fact that you don't use either one of those is even more testament to your dedication.
No problem with the compliments brother. Walking around shredded at less than 5% body fat is something that needs to be commended. Again, I don't think people realize the dedication and work ethic it takes to accomplish what you have.

i have to make a lot of sacrifices but its well worth it... the syringe is at its max and past honestly which is neither here nor there... i really just don't need it at this point but things can always change... honestly, sarms are FAR safer and to me, more effective because they offer so much more than something like clen... im sure some will have a problem with that but i've been studying and using them long enough to know the scenario and how it works... i stay like this year round although there is some added size here that i am absolutely loving and some serious aggression as well...

You look fantastic Dylan. Incredible work and I love the cycle layout. You are as shredded, dry, and vascular as ever

thank you brother... im so dialed in right now i can't even describe it... i always value and appreciate your feedback and input brother...

It never gets old saying this; the man shouldn't even own a shirt.

Like someone mentioned I don't know if people realize now difficult it is to be at 4.9%. Bodybuilders time their diets perfectly to come into a show at that percentage for one day...so the fact you can maintain that is amazing. Great, great job Dylan. When u say your diet is meatless have u cut out chicken breast, fish etc. as well?

Like someone mentioned I don't know if people realize now difficult it is to be at 4.9%. Bodybuilders time their diets perfectly to come into a show at that percentage for one day...so the fact you can maintain that is amazing. Great, great job Dylan. When u say your diet is meatless have u cut out chicken breast, fish etc. as well?

thank you bro, i appreciate it... yes, i have cut it all... to be honest, i've never felt better, never looked better and have grown more than ever while still cutting body fat in the process...

Def looking much bigger and still just as shreddded. Very impressive bro. Those tats make you look more bad ass too. I really want to get a sleeve done soon.

Top Bottom