Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

BobTheBob

I've been on TRT now for about 5 months. I've noticed I had gained weight but my face hadn't looked puffy and my belt loops haven't gone up like it has when putting on weight in the past, so I hadn't paid two much attention.

Checked my %BF and a couple of calculations later realized that although I had a 2% or so increase in BF, I've gained 10 lbs of lbm. I wasn't even trying to build muscle over the last few months and my diet has been horrible.

Trying to eat clean now and try to drop my %bf for the summer.

Pleasantly surprised by this because I've never been able to add muscle even when trying. Can't wait to see what happens when I actually try to add muscle.

Energy has improved, mood has improved, libido is good and morning wood just about daily, and mental focus has improved.

No side effects noticed since I added the AI and got my E3 back under control.

currently regime
.5ml of 200mg/ml TestC twice a week
600 units HCG twice a week
25mg clomid daily
.25mg AI 3 times/week

Hi bob

Excellent to hear your results so far have been positive.

Can you tell us how you came to end up on HRT and who made the diagnosis? Did you go private or is it on national healthcare etc?

I've been on HRT for over a decade and here in the UK the treatment protocols are - as always - well behind the curve compared to The States and some other countries. I take it your in the USA.

In the UK the injectables are usually Nebido or Sustanon 250. Most doctors begin 250mg every 4 weeks..Yes four weeks.
Mine is now a shot every three weeks and totally inadequate, so I inject myself every two weeks, against doctors orders. Not adviseable for others but I know my body needs it more than every 21 days.
Yours however, seems to be the very high end of frequency and dose. Actually you're bordering on supraphysiological levels I'd have thought. Nevermind, if your blood results dictate you benefit from such a dose then excellent. It's also good to know you're being backed up with AI and HCG. Are planning on having kids or adding to the family? HCG is pretty strict on the NHS and usually only reserved for young men who haven't had or finished fathering kids.

Glad to hear all is going well.

Craig

OK I have to admit I needed to look up supraphysiological.

I'm 40 yo and after struggling for years with no energy, depression, no libidio, no ability to focus on work, really no joy out of life, and finally ED my doc had a ton of blood work tests done which included thyroid and testosterone. The results came back:

Total T: 220 (250-1100ng/dl)
Free T: 34.2 (46-224pg/ml)
Bioavailable T: 73.3 (110-575ng/dl)
T3: 3.2 (2.3-4.3pg/dl)
SHBG: 24 (10-50nmol/L)
ICF: 116 (52-328ng/ml)
DHEA: 478 (45-345mcg/dl)
LH: 12 (1.5-9.3mIU/ml)
E2: 18 (<=39pg/ml)

Off I went to the endocrinologist and as he put it, I had the testosterone of a 70 year old man.

Hi Bob

Thanks for the update. Yes, your doctor wasn't kidding when he said that. Those scores are very low and there's little doubt they will have been responsible for your symptoms.
Your LH is/was right up there too, indicating that this level of T isn't your normal level. I take it this means you're Primary Hypogonadal?

Good to know the therapy has got you back to normal.

Craig

Top Bottom