Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming shoot, Need help !!

Winny is that ck underwear model compound

If your hairs gonna go, its gonna go, you can't stop it, shave it, rock the statham

Work them abs bro! Can't be a model without dem hip flexors

The var is 99% gonna be Winny anyway, I got a labmax while back, best $300 I ever spent. Ive found legit var ONCE other than my powder source. IMO, the most faked compound maybe tied with primo

...and no, there's not a change on gods green earth I'm giving that man up

Also at what bf % do you think I'm at ? My guess is between 12-15%

Guess wise, I'd say you're at the top end of that, maybe more. The more muscle you have, the lower your bf% with the same size layer of fat. That's just math. A 200lb guy with a cm of bf might be 12%. While a skinny kid with the same cm will be at 20%, you know? I've found its not something you can eyeball

I say the first one. You don't want to mess with your thyroid for some cutting. A pro yes. But you can do this without it. And you may need to bump up your var a bit. Unless it's pharma grade.

Is T3 that bad, I heard you could use it for months and your thyroid would be back up within 1-2 weeks 😔

What about using some t3 test and Anavar according to you ?
Would it be ok to use T3 at 50mcg for the first 4 weeks and Anavar for the last 4 weeks ?

Or is t3 too hard for you thyroid gland ?
Use it and find out lol. . .

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

This all make me wonder now. What % bf do y'all think I'm at? I use prescription amphetamines And eat like shit all day

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom