Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bengeten

hi i placed a order at uniquemicals around xmas i am living in sweden. and it was sent through various of postal offices to reach its final destination, the original shipping address in the us, so i sent my info to the uniquemicals and they told me they reship the produkt. and so they did but now it went back again. can you please give me some clarity in whats seems to be the problem. i don't mistrust them i have only heard good things and also received earlier smaller orders. this time it where 60 units.

i am posting the activity log. not this is the second time with the same pattern. so please who is stupid me or usps ?

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depart USPS Sort HARRISBURG PA 17107 02/21/13
Facility

Processed through USPS HARRISBURG PA 17107 02/20/13 10:29pm
Sort Facility

Depart USPS Sort BETHPAGE NY 11714 02/13/13
Facility

Processed through USPS BETHPAGE NY 11714 02/12/13 12:56pm
Sort Facility

Arrive USPS Sort JAMAICA NY 11430 02/06/13 9:01am
Facility

Arrive USPS Sort JERSEY CITY NJ 07097 02/06/13 6:57am
Facility

Depart USPS Sort HARRISBURG PA 17107 02/06/13 4:00am
Facility

Electronic Shipping 02/06/13
Info Received

Processed at USPS HARRISBURG PA 17107 02/05/13 6:55pm
Origin Sort Facility

Accepted at USPS LANCASTER PA 17601 02/05/13 5:36pm
Origin Sort Facility

Honestly usps is fucking retarded. I've experienced similar results and I live in the US. Unique is g2g (not a rep either). Its USPS fault. Those fuckers searched my package once and sealed it with a rubberband. It had cyanostane in it lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

yeah like i said i don't think this has anything to do with uniqe intentions but rather usps, i heard some horror stories my gf is american so i asked her parents and they told me the same.. thx for the replies

Honestly usps is fucking retarded. I've experienced similar results and I live in the US. Unique is g2g (not a rep either). Its USPS fault. Those fuckers searched my package once and sealed it with a rubberband. It had cyanostane in it lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

hey bro i'm european and since two time trouble with my parcel, the first ans segond never come inside europe,uniquemicals anytime resend me the parcel and the job was done.. i realy think usps have real trouble with oversea sending; but when i read u i think it s not just for outside us. sending
and true unique is the most poten and less expensive product

Top Bottom