Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Customs

jsull36

So this will be my very first time having a package go through customs. It was a scary time as it is also the first time that my order didn't send directly from my normal source but drop shipped from India.

This is how my tracking looked

July 18, 2015
8:14 am
Departed USPS Facility,
JAMAICA, NY 11430

July 18, 2015
7:34 am
Arrived at USPS Facility,
JAMAICA, NY 11430

July 18, 2015
12:12 am
Inbound Out of Customs,

Inbound Into Customs,
July 16, 2015
5:09 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility,
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Now, would this signify that customs looked at it and chose not to search? Or that they did and it's not real? What's the deal here, I thought if it goes to customs it gets taken care of 100% of the time.

But why did it go through and make it out the other end of customs? How does that happen? I'm trying to do some investigation and actually understand it

They can't/don't check every package. How could they? Did you want them to seize it? Wasn't the plan to actually get your gear?

They can't/don't check every package. How could they? Did you want them to seize it? Wasn't the plan to actually get your gear?

Yes I know this and no I don't want them to seize my gear. I have never had anything go through customs before so it stands to reason from my experience that someone is deciding what goes and what doesn't.

Top Bottom