Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
great reviews im confused now on what to take i could save money or go with the better quality product from what i read ill keep reading i want to do a bottle of s4

I go with SS simply because I believe that it is higher quality. Maybe they are the exact same and I am just wasting money.. but, I have not been disappointed at all. Both seem legit, so you can't go wrong with either one.

My rats bitch me out if I put anything other than SS in their cages

ss all the way.. they are at the top of the moutain when it comes to sarms products.

Can we not just all donate a small amount to EF to have the SARMs from both of these companies lab tested?

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Unique has had some stock issues, but the quality of their products has always been top notch and it's hard to beat the price. They are also the only one to have the LGD.

great reviews im confused now on what to take i could save money or go with the better quality product from what i read ill keep reading i want to do a bottle of s4

That's the choice that I struggled with for a long time and after a while, quality and purity simply won out.

I cant use anything other than SS anymore, like so many others in this thread

I'm torn between places.. lots of people on here vouch for SS but to throw down $450 on an 8 week osta/s4 cycle vs $100 from unique vs $200 gtg vs $230 gwp...

I realize you get what you pay for to some extent but there are a lot of happy and well satisfied customers whove used the cheaper sources, and even some that seem to have used every source and have no real opinion on what is the best. Its a tough call for sure. Unique to me seems absoutely dirt cheap and for that it screams too good to be true, but then again they are a board sponsor and lots of people have had good results.. I'm not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom