Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underfilled 10ml vials?

damonlee

Hey all,

I've got a friend who has a 10ml vial of Test-E. The problem is that he has only taken thus far 7ml, he should have enough for three more 1ml doses. He's lucky if he even has 1 ml left.

Also, he seemed to have only 7-8ml of actual medication on another manufactures 10ml vials.

Has anyone had trouble with underfilled vials?

Thanks
Damon

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're using an 18-guage 1.5" pin to load the syringe, there can be an extra 0.2ml in the pin itself. That means every 1ml injection draws 1.2ml from the vial.

just to clarify, when you draw up your dose do you draw from needle to say 1ml or for the most accurate measurement are you suppose to draw from the very first line to 1 ml then once your ready to inject push the air out of the needle until you get a drop?

I measure from the first mark to tip of plunger but add extra lol.

I use to leave a little bubble so i would get all oil out to.

Brad.

If you're using an 18-guage 1.5" pin to load the syringe, there can be an extra 0.2ml in the pin itself. That means every 1ml injection draws 1.2ml from the vial.

Exactly, i did the same on my first cycle and thought i was gettin shafted on gear

ya, always buy a little more than you need. your never going to get all 10ml out of a vial unless they overfill it.

Top Bottom