Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultra growth liquid

So I have a friend using this he got at a local feed store. Doesnot seem to be doing much as I am gaining more than he is. I also started small 5.11 136lbs and 5% body fat on a real Bmi not hand held. Keep out of the steroids and test I took dbol daily oral with a liver care eating a ton and wiling my nuts off gained 8lbs bi weekly then it would drop off to only 2lbs area of sustaind weight. I was drinking tons of supplement while working out and consuming a total of 1.8gal in a 2 hour period making Shure not to sweat. I was on the gain feeling awsome and up to 164lbs in 5 months.. Them out bmxing like a bone head broke my l4 sat around for a full year finally back at the gym an down to 140 but only after 2 mons eating lots threw out the day holding at 149 so eat correctly and don't take crisp you don't know about hard work and food oh and because with the test making massive lifting weight gains now my elbows hurt and wrist and its tendons and bone pain along with if I'm in a position for a long time numbness in hands... Oh and a super bad attitude..

Top Bottom