Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Fighting.....

I want to see some of this Pride fighting. Do they have as many rules as Ultimate Fighting? The UFC started to suck when they added rules. They even have to wear gloves now. The only thing is the name "Pride Fighting" sounds like it has something to do with gays.

Ken Shamrock is still around is Bart Vale? I said asians Vale is american. At least 1 fighter died in ufc. combat. Bloodsport was about Frank Dux who helped write it and supplied most of the story, He is now nuttier than a fruitcake. I should have stated ,however, that beat all his competitors in shoot fighting. On that issue I stand corrected.

True, Bart Vale is not as active or as brutally effective as he used to be, he is getting into his 40's. He has occasional fights though, but not like he used to have.

Vale created the term "shootfighting" from his days in the PWFG--which preceeded the international shootfighting association (ISFA) in name only. Vale was world champion in 1992, which is earlier than Shamrock's world champ status with Pancrase. And yes, Vale was world champion in PWFG in asia. Shamrock soon after split and went into a different association while Vale held the title for around 2 years.

Nevermind...the karate kid did it first in the late 80's. But if you really want to get technical Fat man and little boy were the first to win in the east.:D .......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Flaming, the tournament I saw was the one where Gracie got his elbow broken, it was the last fight.

A couple of fights before that one another of the Gracies was fighting, I cant remember his name but he was quite young, he won that fight.

Shamrock in his fight threw the towel in for some reason.

I'm looking forward to watching more of this stuff :)

say what u like about the gracies but with names like royce, renzo and royler those guys must have the stupidest names in world sport.

The only thing I don't like about Pride is that it's always taped and they show it like a month later on ppv. At least I don't have to pay to see it.

absolute hardgainer said:
The Gracies are still alive? :D

You sure that wasn't a rerun of an old Pride show?

Honestly, Royce Gracie is past it, that's been clear ever since Wallid Ismael kicked his puny ass. And he said he wanted to fight Mark Kerr. ROTFLMAO!!!

hardgainer (no direspect to the Gracies, sorry)

What the fuck? Wallid Ismael has never even fought Royce in a NHB event, or even another Gracie. Maybe in a jiujutsu comp but never in NHB

i have been a brazilian jiu jitsu student for quite some time now, and it amazes me when i see people talking shit about the gracies. they started this shit man. look at all the UFC's, Pride, KOTC, etc. and look at the majority of people who win...thats right, grapplers. and the majority of these grapplers have training in what? that's right, brazilian jiu jitsu, not shit like wrestling. the gracies started this shit, so whether or not you are big fans of them, you still have to give them respect for what they have done for both grappling and MMA tournaments.

p.s. my favorite grappler is not a gracie, it's mario sperry. he is the man (and his tape sets are amazing)

Hmm...interesting. I really have to give some respect to those guys. Doesn't matter who it is. They all deserve credit. Apparently, one of the guys on the us olympic team on the 2 man bobsled team is captain of Tulsa"i think" football team and is in ultimate fighting. Crazy talent...

Top Bottom