Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate fat loss plan!!!

coolcolj

Have 6 servings of raw nuts per day and drink 2 gallons of ice cold
water a day

that's is

Cheap and simple

SORTED!!!!

So basically I can just eat peanuts and drink water and that will be enough quality and complete protein to support my lifting? And I guess I will just tell my muscles to use only fat when I lift?

I think I would ache all day, lose all of my strength and be malnourished...

Sounds like Dr. Atkins' Fat Fast. You'd have to do it w/5 servings macadamia nuts, though. That plan basically is for a 3 day use when you've stalled after a few weeks on his diet. For 3 days, you eat 1000kcal, with almost all cals from fat.
He had studies showing 2 groups who used 1000kcal diets for a few weeks (2 or 3, can't remember) and the results were something this: The fat fast group lost 15lbs, 14.5 lbs. fat. The higher carb group lost around the same, but only lost 7 lbs fat (that's a guess, it was low, but I can't remember).
Basically, what I hear, is that by giving your body only fat to work with, it hordes any aminos it can get and uses fat for every function. Not sure how it would work on more active people, though.
Where did you hear about the 6 servings/water plan J?

Well I have an old book called Sliced

anyway there is a chapter about some weird BB'er type that did just that -

one of his pre-contest diets was this -

20 whole almonds, 30 amino acid capsules and 2 gallons of distilled water each day. " the whole sceret is the almonds, because they are almost pure fat and kill my appetite. The aminos feed the muscles and keep my mass up as I lose body fat from the lower caloric intake I'm on. And the water both cleanses my system and helps rid my body of excess water retention"

Remeber this guy bulks up to 40 lbs of blubber over his contest weight, and he never had probs stepping up onstage ripped and vascular.

this is weird?

so basically ur saying all u eat all day is peanuts and water? how will this full u? and if this is true will i basically only lose fat because i dont wanna lose muscle! please get back to me because im considering trying it thanks!

Are you serious?

Are you serious or are you just pulling our freakin legs, if you are not serious then that is not very nice. Ha Ha Ha:fro:

I have a really hard time believing that you would be able to retain muscle on this diet. And strength/energy levels would have to be very low.

Top Bottom