Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UK guys, where the f**k are you?

J

Julez

Just interested, never see many UK peeps post on here....

Myself, I am from near London, favourite clubs are Trade(mostly), The Fridge, Ministry, The End.

And I do workout, a lot:D

Hey mate,
Well I am from the US but am in London at the moment. Have been here for almost 7 months and will be here for a little while longer. I get to The End and Fridge often. Love the music at the Fridge. Haven't been to Trade but plan on it soon. Not a true Brit but the love the clubs here and definitely hit the weights.

hey, i'm English, currently residing in Chelmsford in Essex, on my year placement from Uni, can't wait to get back there next year.

I lift a lot, just getting really serious about it.

I don't go out in London enough, it's not far but it seems like a bit of a pain in the arse. thinking about it, i just don't go out enough full stop... gotta party more!!

Stu.

I Fuckin LOVE Trade!

Im in Scotland and work most weekends on the doors - but when its time to play London is the best!!!

- been to Trade, Home, Camden Palace, The End, The Cross,

best clubs in scotland are the Arches in Glasgow and Taste in Edinburgh.

JK

Uk Here, Bedfordshire to be more precise. Go to london about every 3 weeks(to expensive to do it any more). Never been ot he End or trade, but i do like the fridge a lot though. Should be going to Heaven this easter sunday for an all dayer and then to superfish at the fridge on the 12th and then im skint for another month.

Top Bottom