Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Tonight...Yeah!!!!!

T-Rage

Tonight at 9:30 Eastern Time there is going to be an insane UFC!!! This is the best fight card I have seen in a long time!

Here is a link to the fight card:

http://www.ufc.tv

NWinters said:
...Couture looks in his best shape ever!!!!!!

Wow, I've never seen him look so good! Looks like he's all shaved up too.

I hope Tank Abott has a better night tonight than he did in the last ufc.

Also, although Frank Mir is an exceptional fighter I think he has too much arrogance and not enough respect and I'm looking to see him get upset.

yea, Frank is cocky and could show a little more heart.

Tonight could have been Chuck vs. Tito, but its official. Tito has been officiall stripped of the title wich is up for grabs tonight when chuck and couture square off....I hopee chuck gets his moneys worth....

NWinters said:
yea, Frank is cocky and could show a little more heart.

Tonight could have been Chuck vs. Tito, but its official. Tito has been officiall stripped of the title wich is up for grabs tonight when chuck and couture square off....I hopee chuck gets his moneys worth....

Wow, I didn't know that about my boy Tito. I'm sure it will be discussed tonight.

NWinters said:
Tonight could have been Chuck vs. Tito, but its official. Tito has been officiall stripped of the title wich is up for grabs tonight when chuck and couture square off.

Why was he stipped of the title?

didn't know that either!

Frank...he's cocky...but FUN to watch! ;) And Tank...ya gotta love Tank. He's one of a kind--thank God!

Tito was ducking chuck for the title fight (Tito wants nothing to do with chuck) for the longest time, Zuffa offered Tito a great deal of money to fight chuck but tito wnats more money, so UFC Stripped him of his belt, so now the title is vacant.

Keep watching for a thing called Ultimate Pankration. It is still unfinanced... but looks like it will happen next year. They are changing the rules from what UFC does so that you can only stay on the ground for 3 minutes max. No choke out in 3... everybody has to get back up.

It should make fights a lot more exciting than Gracie rules.

Top Bottom